Hello to you !
I'm back to share some recipe that I already made :)
After thinking and choosing from many kinds of cake, finally I choose cupcakes to give to my friend as a present and I made it in this weekend :P
I also search from the internet what kinds of cupcake I'll make. The first web I open to give inspiration to me is masterchef.com.au . Why I open that first ?
My answer is because my sister tells me that sometimes she likes to watch that TV program and she found out the finalist in that competition is really really good in cooking ! Soo, she tried to open the website and found out there're recipes the contestant made in competition. She decides to make a few of those recipes and she said the taste is really Delicious !
Back to my story ..
Finally, I didn't decide to make cupcakes based on those recipes. I kept searching for making a good and delicious cupcake and I found a web that inspire me how to make it.
I'll share to you the recipes (some of this recipe already I modified)..Makes for 15 ~
- 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 3/4 cups all - purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (don't use too much if you also want to make chocolate cupcakes from this dough)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- chocolate, cut it square
If you also want to make chocolate cupcakes, you just need to add ..
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 gr dark cooking chocolate (melted)
How to make it ?1. Covered muffin pan with flour and margarine or butter. (it's used so the cupcakes will not stick to the pan)
2. Mixed flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Mixed sugar, butter with electric mixer (for 3 minutes). Then, add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. After around 10 minutes and it mixed well, pour ingredients number 2 into it. Mixed it again and after it becomes more tight (not soft), turn off the mixer and wait for 1 minutes.
4. Pour the dough to muffin pan, don't fill it full, just make it 3/4 full.
5. (Additional steps, if you want to make some chocolate cupcakes with this dough). Pour cocoa powder, and melted chocolate to the dough and mixed it well.
6. (Do this step if you want the cupcake filled inside with chocolate). Put, the chocolate square to the center of each cupcake. Make sure the chocolate doesn't appear on the surface.
7. Baked it on 250 celcius degree for 20-25 minutes.
Steps for making the topping =
You can choose 1 of these option for topping ..
1. Mix 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder, 1/2 cup of sugar, 120 gr of melting chocolate. Last step, put cornflakes to it and mixed it well.
2. Mix 200 gr of melting chocolate with cornflakes
After you choose, cover the cupcake with the topping.
I have a photo of this recipe ..